Technology has actually occupied every facet of our everyday life, from classroom, towards boardroom, to – you thought it! – the bed room.
Shape and Men’s exercise recently polled 1,200 people so as to discover precisely how the digital movement provides impacted all of our interactions and gender physical lives.
Exactly what did they find?
Social media marketing has actually unleashed the internal stalker in more or less every person.
- About 81percent men and women surveyed mentioned they don’t de-friend their own exes on Twitter…which maybe regarded as a positive sign that relationship is possible after a separation, happened to be it perhaps not for fact that 75% in addition admitted to placing their particular exes under a rigorous surveillance program.
- 72% of women also admitted to maintaining a detailed eye one their current boyfriends’ previous flames.
- And guys, if you are nevertheless buddies along with your ex-girlfriend, absolutely a 39% opportunity your current girl is actually aggravated regarding it.
- 63% of males mentioned that they investigate a female on the web prior to going on a romantic date along with her. 70% of females unveiled they perform the same thing.
- Ladies are additionally almost certainly going to snoop within a relationship. 49percent asserted that that they had examined their lover’s pc history, and 76percent had gone through a boyfriend’s email inbox whether it was “accidentally kept open.”
Occasionally, technologies can make things better.
- Texting will be the no. 1 strategy lovers used to communicate with both. Men select texting over contacting 39% of times, while ladies use texting 150% as frequently.
- Sexting is especially well-known: 70percent of females have actually delivered a sexy book on their enthusiast, and more than two-thirds sent their particular partner scandalous images.
But occasionally, it can make circumstances worse.
- 39% of women surveyed mentioned they will rather give-up intercourse for a-year their unique spend their unique mobiles, weighed against the 80percent of males which stated they might give-up their unique mobile phones in a heartbeat.
- While 31percent of women tend to be okay with being asked out by text message, almost all – at 65percent – choose to end up being known as.
Fortunately, technology does not usually reveal the bad in us. Above 85per cent of males asserted that, when they had to select, they might just take cuddling after gender over post-coital internet browsing, and nearly 50per cent of study participants claimed that their intercourse everyday lives never already been better.
Wish more? Check role II for additional revealing is a result of the high-tech sex survey.